12 Şubat 2013 Salı

New Office Staff

To contact us Click HERE

Happy New Year everyone!  Don't you just love new beginnings?  So far 2013 has been good to me and my family.  Mom has me on a little bit of a diet, and I'm starting to drop some extra lb's I picked up over the holidays.  I want to look good for my new girlfriend, Alburta.  :)

You may have noticed some changes at the Buckhead Pet Pals office as well!  We had to say goodbye to our amazing manager Tiffany a few weeks back, but we've got some new sweet ladies to help out, and for me to love on.

Please welcome Sarah Bradley and Jamie Morris to the team!  If you call the office during business hours, you'll likely speak with Sarah and if you need some guidance after hours, you'll probably get a quick reply from Jamie!  Both of the new team members are ready to help you with all your pet care needs!  You may have also noticed some funny (and informational) new posts on Facebook, as we want to increase our online interactions with you.  If you haven't "liked" us on Facebook yet, go ahead and do so!

I hope you all are enjoying your new year, are sticking to your goals, and are loving and playing with your sweet pets!  Remember to call Buckhead Pet Pals for all your animal care needs ... from dog walking, to overnight care, to pet taxis, whatever you need my mom and her awesome team of sitters are here for you!

Peace out,
Rocky

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder