17 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

I'm a lucky boy

To contact us Click HERE

Hey Everybody -

  I'm a lucky dog you know.  During the school year and I'm at home during the day without any human company, I have my best buddy Mr. Pickles to hang out and play with.  And we really do play together.  My girls think its really funny to watch us playing, I just know its a ton of fun.  And in the summer time my brother and sister are home to hang with me, which makes me that happiest.

And on the occasion, I tell mom in the morning that I'm coming to the office with her.  That's where I get to see Catherine, Tiffany and play with Mr. Bill and my huge dog bone.  I mean, it really doesn't get any better than that.

Here's a pic of me and Mr. Pickles together.  Somedays when I come back from my midday walk with Laurie, Mr. P is hanging out on my bed waiting for me.  He might pretend like he doesn't enjoy me licking his head, but I know he loves it.

Hope all of you have as many great adventures during your days as I do!  And if you need a midday walk during the day like me, tell your humans to call Buckhead Pet Pals - they can help!

Peace out -
Rocky


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder