21 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

The "B" word is a good word!

To contact us Click HERE
Before my family was blessed with me they had another boxer named Balboa. He was my big brother (although I never met him). I often hear neighbors and yes, sometimes even my parents refer to how perfect Balboa was...Yes, he could walk off leash, come when you call him, never bump into or step on a child...blah blah blah. Recently my parents have been letting me off leash in the cul de sac late a night. This time it was different, I stayed near my parens and came when they called me. Guess what they used the "B" word they said, "Wow he is maturing, he is acting just like Balboa". This made me feel so good! Yesterday, the neighbor girl Anna Beth was over she accidentally left the door open and I bolted out the door. Mom called me and I came right back and ran into the house. Anna Beth was shocked and even told other kids in the neighborhood how good I was. I like all this positive feedback and think I can be a good boy and listen (most of the time)

Rocky~

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder