20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Looking for a good weather report

To contact us Click HERE
I am confused, I thought it was Spring?? What happened to the warm weather, the long walks with the sun beating on my face? My Mom gets up at 5:45am every day, she comes downstairs and wakes me up to watch Channel 2 news. Each morning I eagerly wait for the Karen Minton to give a good weather report but, it is a dismal report each morning. Our friends are down for spring break from Ohio and are quite disappointed with our weather too. I remind them that the weather in Ohio is even worse than it is here. It is nice having them visit, the only problem is they did not bring their dog Thunder. I would have loved to chase him around the house and stir up trouble with our cat and bunny! Rocky~

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder