21 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

No more snow!

To contact us Click HERE
I am so glad all that ice is gone. I am a fan of the snow, but this ice thing is very different for me. When I first saw all the white stuff on the ground I thought it was that fluffy snow I experienced in North Carolina with Catherine, I soon found out it was not! I walked out on the back deck and fell through the snow, I would pick up my feet and felt like it would get stuck when I was pulling it back out of the snow. When my Mom would take me out to go to the bathroom she would hold on to my collar, I thought it was so I would not run off. It turns out she was holding herself up from sliding all over the back driveway. Boy, is she lucky she did not fall or make me fall on the ice. I have friends that did not even know where to go to the bathroom. The ice did not look like a good place to go #2 so he went in the house and felt embarrassed. Good ridden to the ice and snow! Wait a minute I am watching the news and they are expecting more on Monday and Tuesday. Please make sure it does not freeze and stop the city this time!
Rocky~

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder