20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Ladies Man

To contact us Click HERE

I'll bet you didn't know it, but I'm a ladies man. That's right. I've got all sorts of great women in my life to take care of me ... there's my mom (she the best), my sister Liv (she's the sweetest), my Catherine (she dotes all over me), my Olga (she walks me everyday - love it!), not to mention all the other great ones: Laurie, Mary, Carrie, Candace, sweet Anna Beth (Liv's BFF). I could go on, but who wants to brag?

In the past I've always felt like its my job to protect my girls, that's the job of a boxer, right? Well apparently this has been a little bit of an issue. My mom says that I've been difficult to walk and Catherine says she can't take me on a busy hiking trail. Well that's not right, I love to be outside. The girls say difficult, I say protective ... you say TOE.MAY.TOE, I say TOE.MAH.TOE :)

But then! Something amazing appeared in my life this past weekend. Just as mom and Liv were about to take me for a nice long walk through the neighborhood, I was sitting by the door waiting (somewhat impatiently) for the normal pinch collar routine. I was ready to get going, to enjoy the gorgeous spring weather! Well, instead of the pinch this time, mom breaks out this new thing ... she calls it the "Easy Walk Dog Harness". Oh wow - apparently this harness is amazing because I heard her use that word a lot to describe it.

This new harness fits across my chest, under my belly and then over my back. No more pinch around my neck - this is much more comfortable! And the best part, my sister Liv got to walk me instead of my mom because I was easier to handle. I love my mom and all, but I was so proud to have Liv at the other end of my leash this time! A new lady to strut around with. In fact, I feel very proud in my new harness. I no longer pull on the leash, and I'm not aggressive when I see other dogs. This harness is wonderful. It makes me feel like I'm in control, but not aggressive. If you are a dog and you are "protective" of your people, you should tell your humans about this harness. If you are a human and your beloved dog person is difficult to walk, you must try this product - my mom strongly recommends it. This is a win-win for everyone!

Have I mentioned how much I love the spring?!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder