20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Sleepy Head

To contact us Click HERE
I love sleeping with my brother, Mac. He's by best bud and so much fun to play with! This is Mac's bunk bed ... last night well I didn't quite make it into the bed. I was so exhausted from playing all week with mom's friends that are visiting - this happened. I had a paw up on the mattress, but was just too exhausted to make it the whole 12 inches up into bed. I landed in this spot on the floor and zonked out. Sometimes, life just happens ... this half pillow, head under the bed sleeping was well, I was tired ok?

Mom snuck this pic of me before I woke up. I'm lucky I didn't bang my head on the bed - glad no one startled me! Seems like Mac's got a lot of cool things under his bed I've never noticed before. I think I saw some granola bars, a bone, a skateboard - nice big brother! Ahhh, the life of a dog. Now, I've been for a walk with my Olga, played with the guests, written a blog, had a treat ... yaaaawwnnn. I think I'll go take a nap.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder