23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Take a Hike! :)

To contact us Click HERE

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween weekend! Can you believe December is almost here? I love this time of year - the leaves are falling, the temperature is dropping ... I get a new kind of energy now that I can breath better! It's the best.

One of my most favorite things to do in the fall is to go hiking and run around outside. I had so much fun in September when the whole family went up to the North Georgia mountains to celebrate mom's birthday. We stayed in a cabin, and I had a ton of fun frolicking in the woods with Mac and Liv. This year, the leaves have been especially gorgeous with the red, orange and yellow colors! The picture is from a few weeks ago, when my Catherine went up into the mountains with a couple of my buddies, Luigi and Shadow. I was disappointed I couldn't go, but I know that they had fun! I'm pretty sure there was no more room in the car for me anyway with the big Great Dane! :)

Did you know that your dog can also go for a fun hike this year? Or even a run? Buckhead Pet Pals can offer you more than just in home pet sitting!

Contact Buckhead Pet Pals and book a Hike in the Mountains where a pet sitter will pick up your dog and they will go for a minimum 2 hour hike nearby. Or you could book a 30 or 45 minute dog run to set some of that extra energy free! Trust me your dog will thank you for it!

Happy fall everyone and happy hiking!

~Rocky

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder