26 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Chilling out Maxing, Relaxing all cool

To contact us Click HERE

I don't know about you all, but it was a gorgeous weekend in Atlanta. Friday night we had a bad storm pass through, but Saturday and Sunday were sunny and warm. Perfect. My family was at a spring fling in Moultrie GA, but Catherine was around to take care of me. All in all it was a pretty chill, relaxing weekend.
I went on a lot of walks through the neighborhood, smelling everything and strutting about. And because it was so nice out, I got to do a lot of my second favorite thing of all time - and that was sitting on the porch chilling out. And taking note of all that was going on in the street, kids playing, dogs in the park across the street playing ... I live in a great neighborhood.
Anyway, Catherine kept saying - you are so funny Rocky, and "who loves you more than me?" LOL well I bet my family does, but after that ... I'm sure its you! Here is a picture of me with my frisbee. I kept picking it up on the porch, playing with it - hoping Catherine would get the hint. She finally did, and we went to the dog park to play. I'm not a retriever, I'm a boxer so I'll go get the frisbee when its thrown - I'll even bring it back - but then you are going to have to fight me for it. :)
So, mostly I'm just enjoying this weather and hope that all you dogs and dog owners are as well. Now that spring has arrived, pups get your humans to take you outside for something fun - it will be good for both of you! Here is a list of some fun ideas ...
*Take a Walk *Play Fetch in the Backyard or Dog Park*Try a hiking adventure - a personal favorite of mine *Take a swim in a pond, lake or stream*Try some dog agility parks, trails or training
Peace out and have some fun!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder