23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

I prefer black pickles to green ones :)

To contact us Click HERE

Ok, so let's get technical here ... I've never actually eaten a pickle before in my life as a dog. But if you asked me I'd say I love them (or him)!
It's time for me to introduce you all to the newest addition to the Centola household, Pickles the cat! Pickles was adopted by Olivia a few weeks ago from the Atlanta Humane Society and has been fitting in nicely at the casa.
At first, I was so excited to meet the new baby cat! But I was a little TOO excited so mom and Olivia kept him sequestered in Liv's room for an adjustment period. Then, mom thought - well this cat has come from the Humane Society and surrounded by tons of other animals, so she figured he could stick up for himself. Once again she was right.
Pickles is my new best friend. I have so much fun playing with him. When he is around he will play and "box" with me... and he lets me lick him! Mom says that when she comes home, she can tell that we have been playing because I have licked him so much that his hair is standing straight up! Who needs hair gel? Of course, as a little cat he can escape and take respite from me upstairs. But I love him so much and just want to play with him all the time! I've been ready for a friend and I'm thrilled to have Pickles finally in my life. Now, if we could just get Sydney girl (the other feline in the house) to lighten up it would be the perfect animal house! :)
Who else besides me is diggin' on this fall-ish weather? Woo Hoo - Finally I can breath again! I'm loving it! Peace out people.
~Rocky

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder