23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Customer Service and Referral Program!

To contact us Click HERE
Hey Everybody - it's your old buddy Rocky.  I know it has been a while, but my "type-er" has been busy (that whole opposable thumbs thing)!  I'm just here to let you all know about Buckhead Pet Pal's referral program and to talk a little bit about customer service.  My mom's business, Buckhead Pet Pals, strives to provide exceptional customer service and prides itself on operating the business under this mantra.

We love to know and hear that if you do receive excellent customer service that you will tell others about your positive experience!  Positive word of mouth exposure is every business person's dream for their company, and this must stem from exceptional customer service and customer experience.

If you have a great experience, you are likely to share it with your friends and family.  At Buckhead Pet Pals, we have a special referral program for this highest compliment.  For each new client that books service from your referral, we will send you a special gift.  For no reason other than to thank you for talking to others about our service.  We do this not only for our clients, but our pet sitters, and other industry professionals that help spread the word about a long standing pet sitting business.

We believe that a positive approach to business and life is a successful approach ...  What you put out there you get in return!  Remember the secret!?  :)


Now check me out with my new bone!  I got it for being a good boy when I come to work at the office!  Apparently the girls (especially Catherine) love it when I insist on coming in with mom in the mornings.  Yes that is right, I insist on coming in and my mom obliges.

Ciao for now humans,
Rocky

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder